AusHealth® is pleased to announce it has signed a $33 million agreement with Telix Pharmaceuticals to trial APOMAB® at the Royal Adelaide Hospital in 2020.
AusHealth Research translates and commercialises hospitals research into leading edge medical technologies and treatments.
AusHealth Research maintains a diverse commercialisation portfolio and works closely with hospitals and universities. We provide dedicated customer service with a focus on commercial development of innovative medical products and services. Companies in Australia that AusHealth Research has started are now valued at $1.5 billion. This exceeds the total value commercialised by all 3 Universities in SA combined.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
- Intellectual Property advice, protection, management & strategy.
- Proof-of-concept funding towards IP development & commercial milestones.
- Business development & path to market strategy.
- Identification of licensees and strategic industry partnerships.
- Commercialisation grants: advice & support.
- Commercialisation contractual services; negotiation and deal-making for IP licensing and spin-off ventures.
For more information go to AusHealth Research